Now in its 15th year, the Santa Barbara Green Car Show hosts the largest collection of efficient and alternative-fueled vehicles between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and is the longest-running public Green Car Show in the United States. This year’s show will also feature an Owners Corner, where attendees can talk with electric vehicle drivers and a Solar Carport that showcases how electric car owners can go solar and drive on sunshine.
Green Car Show Highlights:
- Ride & Drive Event: Get behind the wheel of an advanced fueled vehicle like the Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf, Toyota hybrids and more.
- Owners Corner: Attendees can talk with local owners of vehicles like the Tesla Model S and Roadster, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Volt and more.
- A solar carport, which showcases the advantages of Driving on Sunshine.
- The latest models of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles for sale and viewing, including the BMW i3, the first production carbon fiber car.
- New hybrid, clean diesel, fuel-cell, and biodiesel vehicles.
- Expert representatives and demonstrations of advanced fuel vehicle technologies.
Green Car Show Exhibitors 2016
Exhibitor list coming soon!