The 17th Annual Santa Barbara Green Car Show is the premier opportunity to experience the latest advanced-fuel vehicles and technologies. The event features the largest collection of efficient and alternative-fueled vehicles between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and is the longest-running public Green Car Show in the United States.
Presented by the Community Environmental Council and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Central Coast Clean Cities Coalition.
Green Car Show Highlights:
- Hydrogen showcase: The first commercially available hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs), including the Toyota Mirai and Hyundai Tucson, will be on display this year. Santa Barbara will soon be home to one of California’s first hydrogen fueling stations (scheduled to open the first quarter of 2016).
- EV and Hybrid Display: The Green Car Show boasts the largest gathering of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles in the Central Coast, including the latest models of the BMW i3 and Chevy Volt.
- Ride & Drive event: Get behind the wheel of an advanced fuel vehicle like the Nissan Leaf, Toyota hybrids, Tesla Model S, and more.
- Owners’ Circle: Talk with local owners of vehicles like the Nissan LEAF, Ford Focus EV, Tesla Model S, and more.
- Financial Incentives: Get the latest information about California State rebates, Federal tax credits, and other incentives available to new Zero Emission Vehicle owners.
- Modular Solar Carport: See how easy it is to get direct EV charging from solar PV power.
- On site experts: Talk to the people who know alternative fuels the best. Learn about the latest in these clean vehicles and technologies without the sales pressure.
Green Car Show Exhibitors 2016
- AeroHance GasPods Project Booth GCS
- Blue Sky Sustainable Living Center Booth GCS
- Center for Sustainable Energy Booth GCS
- Central Coast Clean Cities Coalition (C5) Booth GCS
- DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara
- e-Statica, LLC & Volt Power Bikes Booth GCS
- eBikezzz Electric Bikes of Santa Barbara Booth GCS
- eGO Vehicles Booth GCS
- Envision Solar Booth GCS
- Perry Ford Mazda Booth GCS
- San Marcos High School
- Santa Barbara MTD
- Santa Barbara Nissan
- Tesla Motors Booth GCS
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc. Booth GCS