Now in its 14th year, the Santa Barbara Green Car Show hosts the largest collection of efficient and alternative-fueled vehicles between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and is the longest-running public Green Car Show in the United States. This year’s show will also feature an “owners corner”, where attendees can talk with electric vehicle drivers and a “solar carport” that showcases how electric car owners can go solar and drive on sunshine.
Green Car Show Highlights 2015:
- A Ride & Drive Event, which invites potential customers to get behind the wheel of an advanced fueled vehicle. Ride or drive the Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf, Toyota hybrids and more.
- An owners corner, where attendees can talk with local owners of vehicles like the Tesla Model S and Roadster, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Volt and more.
- A solar carport, which showcases the advantages of Driving on Sunshine.
- The latest models of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles for sale and viewing, including the BMW i3, the first production carbon fiber car.
- New hybrid, clean diesel, fuel-cell, and biodiesel vehicles.
- Expert representatives and demonstrations of advanced fuel vehicle technologies.
For more information, email Green Car Show Coordinator Arjun Sarkar at SBgreencarshow@gmail.com
- Bunnin Chevrolet Cadillac
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- California Solar Electric
- Central Coast Clean Cities Coalition
- eBikezzz Electric Bikes of Santa Barbara
- Orion Solar Racking
- Perry Ford Mazda
- Revolution CNG
- San Marcos High School
- Santa Barbara Auto Group
- Santa Barbara High Electric Kart Club
- Santa Barbara MTD
- Santa Barbara Nissan
- Tesla Motors
- Toyota Drive Center
- USGBC – Central Coast Chapter