- Festival Dates: Saturday, April 18, 2015 (11am-7pm) and Sunday, April 19, 2015 (11am-6pm)
- Location: Alameda Park, Santa Barbara, CA
- Highlights: CEC’s Earth Day Festival is broken into zones, each created around a specific theme. In addition, there will be two full days of live music performances, speakers, and family programming, an Eat Local Dinner, and the presentation of an Environmental Hero Award.
- History: Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival is a program of the Community Environmental Council, and has been for over 40 years. Learn more about the history of Earth Day and the Santa Barbara environmental movement >
Press Releases 2015
- 4/14/15 Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival 2015 Highlights Announced; Zach Gill & Anuhea to Headline
- 4/2/15 Earth Day Organizers Focus on Climate, Announce Author Bill McKibben as 2015 Environmental Hero Award Recipient
- 2/18/15 Earth Day Festival 2015 Announced by Community Environmental Council
Logos & Graphics 2015
ED’15_Logo_BW (pdf 2MB)
- Photos from Earth Day 2014
- Photos from Earth Day 2013
- Photos from Earth Day 2012
- Photos from Earth Day 2011
- Photos from Earth Day 2010
Earth Day in the News
- “Local Girl Rockers Debut on Earth Day’s Main Stage.” Burlew, Jade Grace. Santa Barbara Independent. April 21, 2015.
- 45th Annual Earth Day Showcases Rare Cars, Local Foods, and Throngs of Festival Fans.” Mezic, Ana. Noozhawk. April 18, 2015.
- “Summer Solstice Poster Unveiled.” Santa Barbara Summer Solstice Celebration. Edhat. April 14, 2015.
- “Spill Clean Up Experts To Exhibit At Santa Barbara Earth Day.”
- “Arrive Car Free to 2015 Santa Barbara Earth Day.” Santa Barbara Car Free. Edhat. April 9, 2015.
- “Santa Barbara vacation ideas.” Strong, Kathy. The Desert Sun. March 25, 2015.
- “Inside the Tiny House Project.” Donelan, Charles. Santa Barbara Independent. February 19, 2015.
- “Oniracom Announces Official Release of Newest Product, Storywall.” Santa Barbara Independent. March 31, 2015.