- Festival Dates: April 18 & 19, 2015
- Location: Alameda Park, Santa Barbara, CA
- Highlights: CEC’s Earth Day Festival is broken into zones, each created around a specific theme. In addition, there will be two full days of live music performances, speakers, and family programming, an Eat Local Dinner, and the presentation of an Environmental Hero Award.
- History: Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival is a program of the Community Environmental Council, and has been for over 40 years. Learn more about the history of Earth Day and the Santa Barbara environmental movement >
Press Releases 2015
Logos & Graphics 2015
ED’15_Logo_BW (pdf 2MB)
- Photos from Earth Day 2014
- Photos from Earth Day 2013
- Photos from Earth Day 2012
- Photos from Earth Day 2011
- Photos from Earth Day 2010
Earth Day in the News
- “Santa Barbara vacation ideas.” Strong, Kathy. The Desert Sun. March 25, 2015.
- “Inside the Tiny House Project.” Donelan, Charles. Santa Barbara Independent. February 19, 2015.
- “Oniracom Announces Official Release of Newest Product, Storywall.” Santa Barbara Independent. March 31, 2015.