- Festival Dates: Saturday, April 16, 2016 (11am-7pm) and Sunday, April 17, 2016 (11am-6pm)
- Location: Alameda Park, Santa Barbara, CA
- Highlights: CEC’s Earth Day Festival is broken into zones, each created around a specific theme. In addition, there will be two full days of live music performances, speakers, the largest Green Car Show on the West Coast, family programming, and the presentation of an Environmental Hero Award.
- History: Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival is an awareness-raising program of the Community Environmental Council, and has been for over 40 years. Learn more about the history of Earth Day and the Santa Barbara environmental movement >
Earth Day in the News
- “Pedaling Fun in 2016.” Santa Barbara Independent. February 1, 2016.
- “Santa Barbara-Based Gas Pods Company Aims to Save Drivers Money, Carbon Emissions.” Noozhawk. January 4, 2016.