Eat for climate at Earth Day Santa Barbara with food vendors that offer local, sustainable, and organic menus that represent the spirit of Santa Barbara Earth Day.
Enjoy the live music and festival atmosphere while relaxing in cool shade at Earth Day’s Beer & Wine Garden, located in the middle of the festival next to the Main Stage. Grab your friends and chill with local brews and wines. Open Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00pm.
BECOME A FOOD VENDOR
We ask that ALL Earth Day Festival food vendors take steps to source sustainable, local and non-GMO food items, offer healthy menu options, reduce energy and waste in their operations, and to demonstrate an overall commitment to protecting the environment.
*The Community Environmental Council reserves the right to assess the environmental merit of products being sold, displayed and distributed at the Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying to be a food vendor at the 2017 Earth Day Festival.
2017 Food Vendors
- Buena Onda Empanadas Booth 607 Booth 801
- California Corn Roast Booth 605
- Electric Lemonade Booth 601
- Green Star Coffee Booth 603
- Green Table Booth 604
- Here’s the Scoop Booth 600
- Imlak’esh Organics Booth 612
- Juice Ranch Booth 613
- McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams Booth 614
- Nimita’s Cuisine Booth 602
- Santa Barbara Popcorn Company Booth 609
- Santa Barbara Unified School District Mobile Cafe Booth 610
- Scratch Food Truck Booth 611
- Soho Restaurant and “Bob Appetit” Catering Booth 608
- Whalebird Kombucha Booth 606