Earth Day is the most important event of the year for any company or organization wanting to showcase green products and connect with the exploding population of green consumers. As seen across mainstream media and in the marketplace, sustainability efforts are no longer a luxury – they are a requirement.
|Non-Profit / Government / Education Organization *|
|10’ x 10’ Booth||$175.00|
|10’ x 20’ Booth||$310.00|
|10’ x 30’ Booth||$455.00|
|20’ x 20’ Booth||$600.00|
|Green Car Show – 1 Vehicle||$175.00|
|Green Car Show – 2 Vehicles||$310.00|
|CEC Approved Financial Assistance||$125.00|
|One Day Only – Non-Profit||$125.00|
|Business / For Profit Organizations *|
|10’ x 20’ Booth||$830.00|
|10’ x 30’ Booth||$1,235.00|
|20’ x 20’ Booth||$1,640.00|
|Green Car Show – 1 Vehicle||$445.00|
|Green Car Show – 2 Vehicles||$830.00|
|CEC Approved Financial Assistance||$325.00|
|One Day Only – Business||$325.00|
* All Booth Charges Increase by $100.00 on March 17
Festival Zones, Booth Placement & Map
In order to better organize the festival for exhibitors as well as attendees, the event is organized by zones.
- Public Square – For non-profit organizations, government agencies and community-based efforts working in the public interest. Examples: League of Women Voters, Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens, Habitat for Humanity
- EcoVillage – For companies selling or retailing green/sustainable oriented products or services. Examples: Indosole, Lassens Natural Foods, The Refill Shoppe
- The Great Outdoors – For sport, fitness and outdoor companies/organizations that carry an environmental or health/fitness related message. Examples: iSurf, UCSB Adventure Programs, NatureTrack
- Kids Corner – For companies/organizations providing services, products and education to children (ages 12 and under) and families. Examples: First 5 Santa Barbara County, The Waldorf School of Santa Barbara, Surf Happens Foundation
- Green Car Show (Premium) – For companies/organizations that sell or offer information on fuel efficient/alternative fuel vehicles and related industries. Please contact Arjun Sarkar to confirm that your organization is eligible for a space in this zone. Examples: Santa Barbara Nissan, Center for Sustainable Energy, Ebikezzz of Santa Barbara
- Homegrown Roots – For local farmers, food and beverage artisans and organizations working to promote Santa Barbara’s bountiful produce and specialty food products. Examples: Fairview Gardens, Pur Brand Honey, and Wildly Fermented
- Food Court – Featuring vendors who offer healthy menu options, source sustainable, local and non-GMO food items, reduce energy and waste in their operations, and who demonstrate an overall commitment to protecting the environment. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Main Stage, Roots Stage, Food Court Stage & Kids Stage – Two full days of live music performances, speakers, and family programming on four stages. Want to perform at the Festival? Apply here >
The map shows the zone designations within Alameda Park. Booth locations for all exhibitors are based on a number of factors, including placement of canopies, access to electricity, the design/message of individual exhibits. Booth assignments will be posted here starting mid- to late-April.
|Equipment Rental – Canopies|
|One 10’ x 10’||$170.00|
|Two 10’ x 10’||$340.00|
|Three 10’ x 10’||$510.00|
|Four 10’ x 10’||$680.00|
|Equipment Rental – Umbrellas (available exclusively to Green Car Show)|
|Equipment Rental – 8’ Tables|
|Equipment Rental – Chairs|
Rules & Requirements
You must provide a certificate of liability insurance naming CEC as additionally insured with a minimum of $1,000,000 comprehensive general liability insurance. If you do not have insurance, you may be considered for a waiver under certain conditions.
Your booth must be free of debris when you checkout with Earth Day staff by 7 pm on Sunday, April 23, 2017. You will forfeit your $50 deposit if your booth is not completely free of debris (or you leave materials inappropriately in other areas of the park). Additionally, the City of Santa Barbara explicitly prohibits staking anything to the ground in the park. If we find any stakes in your booth zone, you will be asked to remove them and you will forfeit your $50 cleaning deposit.
After you submit the Exhibitor application, it is reviewed by the Earth Day Festival Committee. You will hear from the Committee within five business days if your application has been brought into question. Approved applicants will receive an email confirming their approved status, and their name will be posted to this site. Please note: The Earth Day Festival Committee reserves the right to deny any application.
If for some reason you are unable to attend the festival you must notify CEC by noon on Friday, April 7, 2017 in order to receive a full refund of your fees. Cancellations made after that point cannot be refunded. We’re sorry — no refunds will be made in the event of inclement weather.